Lazy's Demo Reel Lazy's Demo Reel

Nice work

This demo reel turned out real well. I would love to see a better one from you next year. Hopefully you create a lot of quality projects.

I especially love your credits ;)

========

If you were to redo this demo reel, I would suggest you take out that motorbike one, it kind of reduced the quality. Other than that, it was quite good.

Keep it up mate. Best of luck.

DCzerkies42 responds:

Thank you :D yea idk if ima redo it :/

Brian's Payback Brian's Payback

Every reference that is made in here from Family Guy episodes I remember. You really got to know the episodes before watching this.

--------

This could have been better, instead of the writing, there could have been random mouth movement and a voice over. Pixels made it less entertaining, but it was still good.

Keep it up mate. Pm me if you create another.

Picoday Pinata Party Picoday Pinata Party

Great

That is all I have to say. I would really love to see a sequel.

10/10

The animation was so similar between you two, I would have hardly noticed, so well done. All of you did a great job.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

thanks man

Pico Jones Pico Jones

Haha

You are improving every animation mate. Keep up the epic animation. Also, great voice work AntFish, it suited the characters well.

10/10, keep it up.

Portal Hoppin' Portal Hoppin'

Really, really good.

Everything was really good, I like this a lot. The animation and comedy blended in very well as did the voices. You all have talent.

Pico in Wonderland Pico in Wonderland

Well done

The animation was alright, but the comedy made up for it. 10/10

Pico&Darnells Enlistment Pico&Darnells Enlistment

Haha

Great work mate, that was very entertaining. The animation was really good too. I hope you create another one.

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Wow

That was tremendous 3D animation, I especially liked the idea of inviting the original character creators to voice them. Great work.

10/10

I hope there is a sequel for next year.

Pico's Penny Prank Pico's Penny Prank

Not bad

This was quite entertaining especially for the time period. Anyway mate, keep it up and I would love to see more.

9/10 animation could have been smoother, that is the only decrease. But animating takes up time.

ToonCastleTV responds:

thank you for the generaly positive response homie

Pico's Earth Day! Pico's Earth Day!

Not bad

The animation was alright, but a bit laggy. What was you FPS? Anyway, this was decent and enjoyable, I hope you make more.

Just a bit of advice, the hair on pico should have been orange, because the only thing that gave him a way was the title. He looked feminine too.

The length was perfect, although a more comedic approach could have been made.

Nice work mate, I would like to see more.

9/10 animation
7/10 writing
9/10 music
7/10 art (I am not a giant fan of anime, but this slightly changed my opinion).

I will give you a 9 overall though because of my generosity, haha. Keep it up.